GOING LIVE - Mon 8th Aug at 6.15am
Online Bookings are now available for Members! Once registered you will be able to book Adult & Kids Classes and Activities such as Golf Tee Times, Tennis, Racketball and Squash. To register and create an account, please visit: bookings.kippielodge.co.uk/bookings
To register you will need your Membership Card Number, a valid email address, date of birth and a username of your choice. Instructions on how to register and create your account can be found in this email. Please note: All classes and activities may still be booked at Reception or by telephone on 01224 734747
Frequently asked questions
- When can I book for classes/activities?
Individual Classes, Courts and Golf Tee Times can be booked up to 7 days in advance from 6.15am. Please be aware that bookings can only be made in person or by phone from 7am on Saturdays and Sundays. However, online bookings are available from 6.15am.
- How do I know my booking has been made? Once you have fully completed the online booking process, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please contact Reception on 01224 734747.
- Can I see the bookings I have made? Yes, select Account History and you will be able to see all of your bookings.
- How do you know if I have attended a class? All Fitness Class attendees must sign the register (displayed outside each studio) prior to the Class start time, or the booking will be logged as failed to attend. Failure to attend or cancel a booking may result in the loss of advance booking rights.
- How do I cancel my class/activity? Bookings made online cannot be cancelled online. Please telephone Reception to do this, giving as much notice as possible.
- Is there a limit to the number of bookings that I can make? A maximum of 10 Classes/Activities can be booked per visit to our online bookings page. A maximum of 30 bookings (Classes/Activities or a combination of the two) can be booked per week.
- How do I book my child(ren) into classes online? Any parent that would like to book their child(ren) into a class must create an account for that child. Members aged 12 years+ who have their Member card can register using their Card Number. If they are under the age of 12, please contact Reception who will provide you with their person number – you will be able to register their account using this number. Please see How To Register And Create Your Account.
- I can select the Activity or Class that I want but why isn’t the time that I want listed? If your preferred time is not listed in your search results, then your Class is not available at that time or your Activity has already been booked for that time period.
PLEASE NOTE – Bookings for Tennis courts now open at 6.15am 7 days a week. This also applies to Squash/Racketball and Golf tee times.